You have attended another university or college and are transferring to Tyndale. This is the place for you! When you have taken less than 12 credit hours in university then your admission will be based on the high school admission requirements. The basic requirement for a transfer student is a minimum GPA of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale. If you have a cumulative GPA less than 2.0, contact us as you may still be eligible for special consideration. If you meet these requirements, start your application today. Please submit both your university and high school transcripts when applying for Tyndale. To find out more about Tyndale you can explore the different programs, Tyndale student life, or you can talk to one of our advisors to answer any questions you may have. We are here to make this experience fast and easy, to assist you in pursuing your passions.
We are committed to ensuring that all course work completed by transfer students will be fully credited for the purposes of granting a degree. Transfer credits are subject to degree, grade, and program requirements. Our conditions for a transfer credit to be approved are:
- Evidence of honorable departure from other schools attended.
- The university you are transferring from is an accredited institution.
- The grade for each course under consideration must be C or better.
- Only up to half of the credits required for a degree from Tyndale may be transferred from another school.
- An assessment of each course will be done by Tyndale to ensure it fulfills the requirements in the student’s chosen Tyndale program.