Play the world’s most popular game. If you’re looking to improve your fitness and build great relationships while competing in a fast paced environment, then you will love soccer at Tyndale. Challenge your passing, dribbling, and shooting skills while you get active with soccer. Join a team by filling out the sign-up form. We will be utilizing our Bayview Campus to use their soccer field.
The 2014 season is now underway!
Congratulations Blue Sharks F.C. on the 2013 Championship Victory!
- Games will have two, 20 Minute Halves
- The tracks around the field are the out of bounds
- The corners, for corner kicks, will be marks by cones
- There are no offsides
- Gameplay consists of 7 on 7 (including goalies)
- Penalties, Red Card results in a 5 min penalty where the offending player may not be in play. Yellow Card are Warnings
- Slide tackles are legal
- If defender passes to their goaltender the goalie cannot use their hands, if they do so it will result in a free direct kick for the opposing team
- Indirect and Direct kicks will depend upon referee discretion
- Handballs, (intentional results in a direct free kick) (Unintentional, a indirect free kick or perhaps play on)
- Changes may be made on the fly while play is in progress
The Season runs on a 3 point system, a Win = 3 points, Draw/Tie = 1 point, Loss = 0 points
Playoff Structure: 1st plays 4th, 2nd plays 3rd in semi-finals
Losers play for consolation, Winners play for Championship