- Take the VARK Questionnaire and discover your personal learning style
- Learn how to apply your strengths in the classroom
- Hear about strategies for...
With Kathleen Sutcliffe - Room 1008
Learn how to set priorities, use your time effectively, and manage life’s busy schedule in a healthy and God-honouring way.
with Bryden Maassarany in Katimavik Lounge
You can be a princess in combat boots, ballet slippers, or Air
Jordans, but don’t limit your potential by living in the
With Kathleen Sutcliffe In Room 1008
Studying doesn’t have to be an overwhelming and frightening task!
- Learn how to adjust your physical learning environment to suit your personal learning style
- Discover ways to...
COME JOIN US FOR HONEST, OPEN CONVERSATION
- Our identities as Christ-like, sexual human beings
- Other issues around the Christian life & sexuality
Females: discuss with Andy Lundy in the Dining Hall
Males: discuss with Bryden Maassarany in Katimavik Lounge
With Iven Chung in Room 2085
What do we mean when we talk about sexual orientation?
How do we understand humanity’s brokenness as it relates to our sexuality, whether LGBTTQ or straight?
Hear first-hand the speaker’s personal experiences on the topic.
Come join the...