Assistant Professor of Religious Studies, Old Testament
For links to course pages and syllabi please go :
Dr. Driver is most recently the author of Brevard Childs, Biblical Theologian: For the Church's One Bible (Mohr Siebeck, 2010). It is an updated form of his PhD, which he successfully defended in Divinity (Old Testament) at St Mary’s College, University of St Andrews. He also has co-edited two books on the Book of Hebrews, The Epistle to the Hebrews and Christian Theology (Eerdmans, 2009) and A Cloud of Witnesses: The Theology of Hebrews in its Ancient Contexts (T&T Clark, 2008).
For a more complete list of publications visit his website.
Guidance on paper writing and revising
- Tyndale's Writing Centre — If you're one of my students, you should pay it a visit
- Alan Jacobs explains why revising is more than just editing
- Bedford / St Martin's offers a solid set of resources for the writing process
- For specific issues (like comma splices) also try Purdue's Online Writing Lab (OWL)
- SBL Style is standard for biblical studies — here's a free SBL style guide for students
- Other resources for students
- My "company" page at Tyndale
- St. Matthew's Anglican Church, Riverdale
- My personal site, www.danieldriver.com