If you are interested in learning business skills enriched by liberal arts and elevated by Christian faith; if you aspire to make a lasting difference with a global perspective; then the business program of Tyndale University College may be just what you are looking for. Our program will not only prepare you for success in business, government, and non-profit organizations but also facilitate your personal growth.
What’s unique about the Tyndale BA in Business Administration?
- You will combine business management knowledge with critical skills, essential for success in today’s fast-changing and complex world.
- You will study in a stimulating and intimate learning environment of small classes and one-on-one mentoring.
- You will be trained in solving business challanges through case studies and computerized business applications.
- You will have the opportunity to build your resume through co-op experience and mentorship programs.
- You will be in an evironment that foster your intellectual, professional and spiritual development.
The rapid change of pace in business today has tempted some business leaders to keep ahead of the pack by cutting corners, taking dangerous risks and bending ethical rules. Good business practices and a strong moral/ethical foundation are the key ingredients to success even in today’s highly competitive market. Tyndale’s Business program will prepare you with leading-edge analytical thinking, so you can make a "difference" in today’s business world.