Tyndale is pleased to offer the following assistance to help you make your education affordable. For more information, please contact the Student Financial Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (416) 226-6620 x6735.
Awards, Bursaries and Financial Aid Options
- Graduate Award
- The Clarion Bursary Fund
- Leadership Award
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Forgivable Loan Program
- Interest Subsidy Program
Tyndale is pleased to offer this exciting tuition award of $3,000 each to five successful Bachelor of Education applicants who are Tyndale graduates. This award will be given to the recipients with the five highest entering cumulative GPA’s.*
* Some conditions apply. An applicant will be considered a Tyndale graduate if he/she has been granted a degree from Tyndale University College, Tyndale Seminary or any of its predecessors. Moreover, recipients will have satisfactorily completed a minimum of 60 credit hours at Tyndale to be eligible. Finally, applicants must be successfully admitted and registered into the Tyndale Bachelor of Education program for the August 2017 term to receive the award. A committee will confirm the final recipients.
- 5 (five) awards to new students enrolled in Bachelor of Education program valued at $2,500 each.
- 2.5 GPA or better
- Has demonstrated interest in vocational ministry or cross-cultural mission
- Has demonstrated financial need. Online Tyndale Financial Aid Application
- If such a student cannot be found it is to be granted to a student who demonstrates financial need and who is preparing for ministry
We are now receiving applications for the Clarion Bursary. Please submit application by September 27, 2017.
Tyndale will match, dollar-for-dollar, church sponsorships towards a student’s education to a maximum of $1,000. This could equal up to $2,000 in aid for B.Ed students. This program partners with congregations to develop able leaders and help students afford the costs of tuition. Connect your church to this innovative and helpful program.
The Forgivable Loan Program permits qualified students to raise funds to pay for part or all of their tuition and living expenses.*
Anyone who contributes to this program will receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of their donation for income tax purposes.
*Some conditions apply. Visit the Tyndale Financial Aid website to download the form.
Students can qualify for private education loans up to $10,000 from their local bank. Please contact your local bank for details.
Tyndale will provide a subsidy for the interest incurred on a student loan for full-time students enrolled in the B. Ed. program. The subsidy will be calculated based on the prime interest rate in Canada plus 1% and the loan amount that the interest will be subsidized on must not exceed $5,000.*
*Some conditions apply. Please visit the Financial Aid website for details.