Tyndale is pleased to offer the following assistance to help you make your education affordable. For more information, please contact the Student Financial Services Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (416) 226-6620 x6738.
Awards, Bursaries and Financial Aid Options
- Graduate Award
- The Clarion Bursary Fund
- Leadership Award
- Ontario Student Assistance Program (OSAP)
- Forgivable Loan Program
- Interest Subsidy Program
- Early Payment Incentive
• Has demonstrated interest in vocational ministry or cross-cultural mission
• Has demonstrated financial need. Click here for the online Tyndale Financial Aid Application.
• If such a student cannot be found it is to be granted to a student who demonstrates financial need and who is preparing for ministry
Tyndale will match, dollar-for-dollar, church sponsorships towards a student’s education to a maximum of $1,000. This could equal up to $2,000 in aid for B.Ed students. This program partners with congregations to develop able leaders and help students afford the costs of tuition. Connect your church to this innovative and helpful program.
The Forgivable Loan Program permits qualified students to raise funds to pay for part or all of their tuition and living expenses.*
Anyone who contributes to this program will receive a charitable tax receipt for the full amount of their donation for income tax purposes.
* Some conditions apply. Visit the Tyndale Financial Aid website to download the form.
Students can qualify for private education loans up to $10,000 from their local bank. Please contact your local bank for details.
Tyndale will provide a subsidy for the interest incurred on a student loan for full-time students enrolled in the B. Ed. program. The subsidy will be calculated based on the prime interest rate in Canada plus 1% and the loan amount that the interest will be subsidized on must not exceed $5,000.*
* Some conditions apply. Please visit the Financial Aid website for details.
Entering teacher candidates who pay $5,000 towards their outstanding balance by March 31, 2016 (the date is subject to change) will be eligible for an early payment discount of $1000. More details to come at a later date.