With a background of excellence in classroom teaching, this contract faculty member will provide support in various aspects of the program including such responsibilities as class delivery and management, overseeing course delivery and attending required meetings and campus obligations.
Areas of Strength:
This core faculty member will be expected to demonstrate:
• Superior leadership abilities including excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• The ability to work collaboratively across diverse communities; and
• A commitment to preparing students for varied and complex environments.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Capacity to teach 6 courses within the contract year in the Business Administration department.
• Master’s degree and notable business experience, minimum.
• Ability to teach classes both during the day and possible evenings.
• Meaningful business connections which would enable our students to engage in internships and related academic co-curricular enrichments.
• Affirmation and alignment with Tyndale’s Statement of Faith and Community Standards.
The successful applicant will commence service on August 1, 2018 and will be accountable to the Academic Dean of the University College. There is a possibility of contract extension, depending on certain factors and compelling qualifications.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter highlighting fit, a description of their faith commitment and how it shapes their approach to teaching, a curriculum vitae and contact information for three references.
CLOSING DATE: Applications will be reviewed starting May 2018.
For general employment information send your resumé to:
Tyndale University College & Seminary, Human Resources
3377 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario. M2M 3S4
1-416-226-6620 ext 2103 fax: 1-416-226-6746
or e-mail: email@example.com
Tyndale University College & Seminary provides support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities; including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. Should you need assistance, please contact the Human Resources Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants selected for an interview who require accommodation during the interview process are asked to advise accordingly upon the invitation for interview.