Tyndale University College & Seminary is a multi-denominational, evangelical university college and seminary that prepares leaders for the ministry, marketplace and global mission of the church. Tyndale invites fully qualified candidates to apply for the following position; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The successful candidates will subscribe to and sign Tyndale's Statement of Faith and Community Standards Statement.
The Content Manager will work as apart of the Tyndale Marketing Webteam in the ongoing maintenance of website content for the overall purpose of marketing Tyndale. This is a part-time position.
- Post new content on Tyndale’s multiple marketing-focused websites
- Perform Technical Audits of content posted by Tyndale staff prior to being posted live. (Quality Assurance Testing.)
- Support other Tyndale Staff members in the management of their website content
- Light image management, choosing and cropping of photos
- Content management and support on Tyndale secondary websites such as Christian Careers Canada (https://www.christiancareerscanada.com)
- Support of other Marketing & Communications team members as needed
- Other duties as required
- Some experience posting content through a Content Management System
- General knowledge of HTML
- Ability to learn new technical skills
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication, project management and problem-solving skills
- Able to work independently and follow clear directions
- Familiarity with simple image management tools