Tyndale University College & Seminary is a multi-denominational, evangelical university college and seminary that prepares leaders for the ministry, marketplace and global mission of the church. Tyndale invites fully qualified candidates to apply for the following position; however, Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. The successful candidates will subscribe to and sign Tyndale's Statement of Faith and Community Standards Statement
Tyndale University College is a private, trans-denominational Christian post-secondary education institution offering liberal arts and professional undergraduate degrees within a devoted faith-based context. The University, located in north Toronto, is pursuing a strong growth strategy which it believes will result in increased enrollment over the next decade.
Category: Non-tenure, Long-term Contract
Starting Date: August 2018
• Completed Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology
• Motivated, engaging and talented teacher
• Demonstrated ability to teach range of psychology courses, specifically in clinical area
• Well skilled to supervise honours students
• Committed to undergraduate teaching
• Enthusiastically ready to endorse Tyndale’s ethos and mission of faith and community standards (please review at www.tyndale.ca/about/mission-statement-of-faith )
• The successful candidate will be required to sign Tyndale’s Statement of Faith and Community Standards Statement.
• Able and eager to integrate faith and learning
• Experience in administrative leadership is an asset
• Clinical Practice an asset, but not required
Please send a cover letter highlighting how your career and faith thus far has prepared you well for the above offered position.
Along with your Curriculum Vitae, please provide the contact information for three references who can speak to your qualifications as stated herein. These documents are to be sent to employment [at] tyndale [dot] ca
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Tyndale is AODA compliant and will accommodate candidates in need of assistance due to disability.