Senior Manager, Seminary Admissions
The Senior Manager, Enrollment will provide leadership to the new student recruitment process at Tyndale Enrollment. Specifically, this position provides leadership to develop and implement strategies and initiatives to achieve recruitment objectives for Tyndale Seminary. The primary goals are to increase the number of prospective students, increase the number of on-campus visits, provide information to prospective students, plan and implement phone activities that support the enrollment efforts of the Admissions Department, and generate qualified applications for the Seminary through direct interaction with the Christian Community at large.
In this role, you will:
• Recruit well-qualified students to Tyndale Seminary; represent Tyndale at recruitment activities to generate prospects. Travel will be expected throughout the year (20%)
• Initiate, plan, coordinate, and participate in recruitment-oriented events and programs on and off campus – Weekdays, Evenings and Weekends
• Contact prospective students (inquiries and applicants) in various ways to provide counselling towards graduate theological education
• While the focus will be on graduate Students, effort to promote Tyndale University College must be taken at every possible opportunity
• Conduct prospective undergraduate student interviews on or off campus
• Work closely with other members of the admissions team to follow up with prospective students and applicants
• Interface with other stakeholders and departments on campus to achieve admissions goals
• Provide supervision and direction to assigned Admissions Counsellors to achieve recruitment goals, and to implement marketing and recruitment strategies
• Generate and analyze reports to identify trends in the admissions funnel, track progress towards recruitment goals and identify gaps at each stage of the funnel
• Assists in the development of marketing and recruitment strategies for each stage of the admissions funnel
About the Successful Candidate
You are a strong communicator with the ability to speak to audiences of all sizes. You are driven, deadline-oriented, work with a sense of urgency, and demonstrate the ability to shift priorities to accomplish objectives. You have a passion for not-for-profits, Higher Education, and enjoy working within a Christian community & working environment.
Ideally, the Senior Manager, Enrollment will possess the following qualifications and attributes enabling success in this role:
• Graduate/seminary degree with 3 to 5 years sales or recruiting experience
• Support the general mission, Statement of Faith, Community Standards Statement and vision of Tyndale University College & Seminary;
• Must have excellent communication and public speaking skills with solid experience speaking to audiences of all sizes
• Must have a proven track record of tact, diplomacy, and relational skills
• Must have experience in providing leadership and supervision to others, including managing staff towards goals
• Should have entrepreneurial instincts, a sense of urgency and a desire to "get the job done"
• Valid driver's license and vehicle required
• Must be flexible and available weekdays, weeknights and weekends.
Preferred additional qualifications:
• Tyndale University College & Seminary degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience (experience with theological education would be an asset)
• Strong ability with computers, office software, and database management
• Be a self-motivated "team player" who will take responsibility for their actions and work
• Data analysis experience an asset
APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED IMMEDIATELY UPON RECEIPT AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE CONSIDERED UNTIL THE POSITION IS FILLED.
To apply, please email your resume in confidence to: email@example.com