Israel Study Tour 2013
Tyndale, working with the University of the Holy Land, is offering a for-credit study tour of Israel in 2013. Preparation in Toronto and and three weeks in Israel (May 13-June 2) offers students of the Bible a rich, on-site learning experience.
Guided by Professors Rebecca Idestrom (Seminary) and Daniel Driver (University College), the tour is open to current and former Tyndale students, to staff and other friends of Tyndale, and to family members who may wish to accompany them. Please email Dr. Idestrom (email@example.com) or visit www.danieldriver.com/israel-2013/ for more information.
How to Registration
IMPORTANT - First, contact Dr. Idestrom to make sure that a place is still open to you. (Email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 416.226.6620 ext. 6771) Then, she will confirm if there is an opening (space is very limited).
Download and Complete the application form. Once completed, submit the form and a deposit of $150 USD to University of the Holy Land
Download the Complete the flight enrollment form. Once completed, submit the form and a deposit of $100 CAD to Craig Travel
- Finally, complete and submit the registration for a non-classroom course form to the Registrar's Office at Tyndale.
Tour cost: $3170 USD. The fee is all-inclusive for the time in Israel with:
- 22 nights of hotel stay,
- 3 meals a day,
- all transportation in Israel,
- all tips and incidental fees,
- expert guides and lecturers.
- Rooms are shared. Single room supplement: $1305.
- A $150 USD non-refundable deposit is due directly.
- The balance is due April 1, 2013.
Round-trip airfare: $1495 CAD.
- Download the flight and insurance plan.
- Insurance is optional but strongly encouraged.
- A $100 CAD deposit is due directly.
- The balance is due March 6, 2013.
Tyndale registration: $300 CAD.
- For-credit students: $300 CAD.
- Audit students: free.
- Auditors and for-credit students alike are required to participate fully in all activities related to the tour, including pre-tour coursework held during the Winter semester.
If the trip seems expensive, consider this: $300 is the least you will ever pay for course credit at Tyndale.