Government Student Aid

Canadian Student Aid

Canadian students who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents are eligible for Canadian government loans from 2 sources: federal government and provincial or territorial governments. These loan programs are intended to supplement the financial resources of students and their families. Students who receive the maximum amount may qualify for further grants from the government. Students needs to apply each year of study and may apply for student loans online at their respective websites. [more]

US Student Aid

American students are eligible to apply for U.S. Stafford Loans and Parent PLUS loans (for parents of undergraduate students), as part of the Federal Direct Student Loan Program (also known as Direct Loans). Tyndale is a recognized institution with the United States Department of Education. Visit for an application and conditions. [more]