- Scholarship candidates must demonstrate solid academic achievement that is based on the student’s GPA score.
- Candidates must meet the specific requirements which are requested by the donors.
- Leadership ability and potential as demonstrated through extracurricular activities, job-related performance, or similar experiences may be considered in awarding decisions.
- Scholarships for graduating students are to be awarded to students in their final year of their program.
- Scholarships for returning students are to be awarded to the students who are not in their final year of the program.
Scholarships for returning student assumes the student will be returning to Tyndale for full-time studies.
Administration of Scholarships and Awards:
- Selection of the recipients will be made by the Award Committee appointed by the Academic Deans.
- The scholarships for returning students will first be applied toward the recipient’s tuition and fees (through the Financial Aid Office) for the 2013-14 academic year in which he or she is enrolled at Tyndale. Any funds in excess of the amount required for tuition and fees will be disbursed to the student for books, supplies, or school-related expenses.
- The scholarships for graduating students will be given in the form of a cheque payable to him/her.
Availability and amount of these scholarships will vary from year to year.
All required applications and supporting documents for scholarships must be received by the Financial Aid Office by 5:00 pm on February 7, 2014 to be considered for the 2013-14. Please download the application form(s) from the “Returning and Graduating Scholarships” section of University College or Seminary.
For complete information, please contact the Financial Aid Office at (416)226-6620 Ext. 6738 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.