Application to Tyndale
- Complete the Tyndale application in full. Applicants wishing to start courses in September (fall semester) must submit the complete application by April 1. To apply for courses starting in January (winter semester), appications must be received by October 1.
- Pay the non-refundable $150 application fee by mailed cheque, or contact StudentAccounts@tyndale.ca to pay by another method. Applications will be only be considered upon receipt of the non-refundable $150 application fee and all required application documents.
- Send my official transcripts* and/or exam results directly from the institution by mail to the Tyndale Admissions Office
- Request reference form(s) be sent to the Tyndale Admissions Office by email or mail
- Request official TOEFL or IELTS scores be sent by mail to the Tyndale Admissions Office
- Fill out and submit the medical form in full. This does NOT need to be completed by a doctor.
- Wait to be evaluated
* official documents are those sent directly from the academic/ professional institution and which have not been opened by the student
- Read my acceptance letter carefully
Pay my tuition deposit of $3,000 (students outside the US) or $300 (US students only) by cheque mailed to Tyndale University College & Seminary. Please contact StudentAccounts@tyndale.ca if you would like to submit your payment by any other method (bank wire, credit card, etc.).
- Wait for my Admissions Counsellor to send my study permit letter (in chart form, also referred to as the immigration chart)
- Read all documents carefully (registration, student accounts, orientation & health insurance)
- Ensure my passport is valid
- Go to the Citizenship & Immigration Canada (CIC) website and apply for a study permit
- When my permit arrives, send a copy of my passport and study permit to email@example.com
- Wait for my Admissions Counsellor to give me information on how to register for my courses, pay tuition, attend orientation, and request health insurance
- Apply for residence to live on campus and pay my $200 residence deposit by mailed cheque (if I have made other living arrangements send a letter notifying my Admissions Counsellor)
Before Arriving in Canada
- Email James Brooks (firstname.lastname@example.org, Intercultural Programs Coordinator) and Sharon Khan (email@example.com, Registration Officer), with my arrival date, date of birth, country of origin, and dependents traveling with me so my insurance can be purchased
- Email a photo for my student ID card to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read through the orientation information package and register for orientation
Send James Brooks, Sharon Khan and my Admissions Counsellor information regarding my travel plans and arrival date on campus (orientation week is mandatory)
- Pay the remainder of my tuition and my insurance fee to the Student Accounts Office in person. Student Accounts Office: EMAIL: email@example.com, PHONE: 416.226.6620 ext 2197
- Submit the original copies of my passport and study permit to the Registration Office for verification and ensure that I am registered for the correct courses
- Pick-up my insurance package from the Student Life Department
- Read through the insurance package carefully
- Go to the Tyndale Bookstore and locate the books I will need for my classes
- Attend orientation
- Write the English Placement Exam (for Tyndale University College students only)