Please note that your Study Permit now allows you to work in Canada. International Students can work off campus if they have a valid study permit. You must apply for it once you have a study permit and are in Canada. Visit this site for more details www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/work-offcampus.asp.

You can apply for a work permit using Tyndale’s Designated Learning Institution (DLI) number. You may work up to 20hrs per week during the academic year, and full time (40hrs) during break seasons, such as the summer. As well you may choose to work on campus. The amount of on campus student jobs is very few and most will have already been filled in September.  Please view the employment page for on campus job opportunities: www.tyndale.ca/employment.