In order to apply to Tyndale University College & Seminary, you must submit the following application documents before the application deadline:
- Completed Application Form
- $150 non-refundable application fee (contact StudentAccounts@tyndale.ca regarding payment methods)
Official Transcripts* listing courses, marks and graduation information. Applicants applying to Tyndale University College must have their high school send an official transcript. Applicants to Tyndale Seminary must have official transcripts sent to Tyndale from all schools attended after high school. Applicants to Tyndale Seminary who have studied at educational institutions outside of North America should request a credential evaluation from the World Education Service: www.wes.org.
- If you were required to write a National Examination in order to graduate or complete high school, those results are also required.
- Photocopies of transcripts are unofficial. Official transcripts must be sent directly from the educational institution to the Tyndale Admissions Office.
- Appropriate References. Character Reference for students applying to Tyndale University College. Academic/Employer Reference and Pastoral/Character Reference for students applying to Tyndale Seminary.
- English Proficiency score (sent directly from TOEFL or IELTS), if required. See our English Language Requirements for more information.
Completed Medical Form. This does NOT need to be completed by a doctor.
Please be aware that your application will be considered only if the non-refundable application fee of $150 is received along with all required application documents.
*All official transcripts and documents must be mailed directly from the institution to the Tyndale Admissions Office at 3377 Bayview Avenue, Ontario, Canada M2M 3S4. Documents emailed or opened by the student are invalid and considered unofficial.