Tyndale's online-only courses, DMin courses, and a number of in-class course pages are run through Classes.tyndale.ca, based on the Moodle Course Management System. Tyndale Open Learning and TIM Centre Courses are run through open.tyndale.ca.
To access content on classes.tyndale.ca:
1. From classes.tyndale.ca, select Login from the top right of the screen.
2. Login with your MyTyndale username and password
3. After logging in, you will be shown a list of the courses you are registered for this semester. If you are not registered for any courses, you will see a list of all courses offered on classes.tyndale.ca for that semester.
4. Select the Course title to be taken to the course page. You must be registered for the course to have access. Contact the Registrar's Office to register for a course.
You can also access your class.tyndale.ca course page through MyTyndale.
1. Log into MyTyndale.ca
2. From the MyTyndale Portal homepage, select the course from Course Pages under Quick Links on the left side of the page.
3. On the main course page in MyTyndale, there will be a link or an auto re-direct directly to the course page on classes.tyndale.ca