Printing from your Wireless Device
- Browse to http://print.tyndale.ca
- Click on Print
- Enter your Tyndale user name and password and click LOG IN
Step1 –Choose a printer :
- Studentbw → for Black and White printing (Cost $0.06/page).
- Studentcolour → For Colour printing (Cost $0.35/page).
- UC CANON Aka DVP → For Staff Use
Step 2 – Document Information
Upload your file by clicking on Browse or copy and paste website link
(For example http://www.tyndaleu.ca/sites/default/files/University-Application.pdf) (Supported file types Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OpenOffice, PDF & image files such as JPG GIF & more)
*Note: Apple iOS devices will only be able to browse the Pictures folder. This is a limitation of the iOS on the Apple iPhone and iPad.
- Enter number of copies and enter the print range in format(x-y) (e.g. 1-5), then click on Continue.
- In page settings, you can set:
- Paper size: Letter, Legal or Tabloid.
- Duplex: single or double sided.
- Orientation: Portrait or Landscape.
- Click on Continue
- Document will be uploaded and sent to the printing system. Once your document is ready you will receive the following window showing job submission approval.
- Click link Submit Job to Printer. This will send the print job to the Mobile PrintAnywhere queue.
- At this point you can now release your print job
- To submit another print job click on Another Job, if you want to change to another printer (Colour or Black&white) Click on Another Printer.
- If you are finished using print.tyndale.ca click the Log Out link
- Learn how to release your document from anywhere printers
- For more information about Print Anywhere System
Mobile Printing via E-mail
Mobile printing via e-mail must be done from your @mytyndale.ca e-mail account.
- Connect to your MyTyndale.ca e-mail account via http://webmail.tyndale.ca
- Logon using your Tyndale username and password
- Open the e-mail that contains the attachments you wish to print
- Click Forward
- Enter one of the following e-mail addresses;
- Make note of the attachments
- Click SEND
- Within a short time you will receive a confirmation e-mail similar to the below example
- You can now release your print job from one of the participating printers, see below list.
Mobile Printing – Participating Printers
|Bayview||DVP||Level 400 - Outside the IT hall in room F402B|
|Bayview||QEW||Level 300 - Hallway outside the Seminary Administration office|
|Bayview||Steeles||Level-300 Computer Lab across from Kimmerle Hall (E320) in room E317|
|Bayview J. William Horsey Library||Kennedy & Warden||Level 200 - Both colour printers near the circulation desk|
|Bayview Education Library||Don Mills||Level 200 - In the Education Library|
*NOTE: It is important to note that in the above example 3 print jobs were created. The first job is the body of the e-mail and the last two are the attachments. If you do not wish to print the e-mail itself, you can ignore or delete the first print job. See below image.