- Learn how to release your document from anywhere printers
- For more information about Print Anywhere System
Mobile Printing via E-mail
Mobile printing via e-mail must be done from your @mytyndale.ca e-mail account.
- Connect to your MyTyndale.ca e-mail account via http://webmail.tyndale.ca
- Logon using your Tyndale username and password
- Open the e-mail that contains the attachments you wish to print
- Click Forward
- Enter one of the following e-mail addresses;
- Make note of the attachments
- Click SEND
- Within a short time you will receive a confirmation e-mail similar to the below example
- You can now release your print job from one of the participating printers, see below list.
Mobile Printing – Participating Printers
|Bayview||DVP||Level 400 - Outside the IT hall in room F402B|
|Bayview||QEW||Level 300 - Hallway outside the Seminary Administration office|
|Bayview||Steeles||Level-300 Computer Lab across from Kimmerle Hall (E320) in room E317|
|Bayview J. William Horsey Library||Kennedy & Warden||Level 200 - Both colour printers near the circulation desk|
|Bayview Education Library||Don Mills||Level 200 - In the Education Library|
*NOTE: It is important to note that in the above example 3 print jobs were created. The first job is the body of the e-mail and the last two are the attachments. If you do not wish to print the e-mail itself, you can ignore or delete the first print job. See below image.