What is PrintAnywhere?
- PrintAnywhere is a special print queue that allows print jobs to be released/printed at any one of several printers within the campus.
Who will use PrintAnywhere?
- The PrintAnywhere functionality is primarily designed for Student use however; it can also be used by Staff & Faculty.
What are the benefits of PrintAnywhere?
- No need to select your printer from a list of printers.
- Print jobs can be released from several printers at the Bayview campuses.
- There is no uncertainty about where your print job is waiting for you.
- There is no more waiting for a specific printer to be available.
Which Tyndale printers support PrintAnywhere?
- Computer Lab across from Kimmerle Hall (E320) in room E317
- In the J. William Horsey Library – both colour printers near the circulation desk
- QEW Canon – outside the Seminary Administration office
- DVP Level 400 – Near the lunch room next to the business office in room F400B
- B.Ed Library – In the Education Library
- B.Ed Admin – Outside the Education Administration offices
- See Floor Plans below
Which Tyndale computers will allow me to use PrintAnywhere?
- By default, the PrintAnywhere printer will be installed on all computers in the Computer Lab, Main Library & the Education Library.
- Staff & Faculty will have access to PrintAnywhere but may be required to connect to the print queue.
What is the process for releasing my print job when I use PrintAnywhere?
- Open your application and/or document
- Initiate a print (typically File > Print or CTRL + P)
- From the list of printers select PrintAnywhere, see below Figure 1
- Select Printer Properties if you need to select any options such as colour or double sided
- Select the Print button
- If using a PC in the Computer Lab, you will be prompted with a window that displays the cost of this print job
- Select Accept to proceed with the print job
- The print job is now waiting in the PrintAnywhere queue
- Proceed to the printer you wish to use
- Swipe your card
- Logon to the printer using your Student Card or Staff Card
- Release your print job as per the instructions at http://www.tyndale.ca/it/printhelp
Bayview Level 200
Bayview Level 300
Bayview Level 400