All Tyndale students have an @mytyndale.ca E-mail account (through Microsoft's Live @ Edu) created upon acceptance to Tyndale. To access your account
- Visit www.mytyndale.ca and log in using your username and password
- Select the Live @ Edu E-mail link on the right side of the MyTyndale.ca homepage (will only appear if you are currently logged in)
- The first time you log in, you will be asked for some more information for your Microsoft Live @ Edu account. Enter the information and select I Accept
- You will also be asked to fill out some optional information for additional account security. You may fill it out at this time and select Save, or leave it blank, select Save, and add this when you follow the steps to Reset your Password.
- You may also get an Outlook Web App screen asking for your time zone and preferred language. Enter the information and select OK.
- You will then be taken to your @mytyndale.ca e-mail account. Learn how to Reset your Password or other Advanced Options.
You may encounter the following screen while trying to access your Live @ Edu account.
- Because your Live @ Edu uses the same servers as any Microsoft accounts that you may have (Hotmail, Live, MSN), ensure you are signed out of your personal accounts before accessing.
- Try accessing your Live @ Edu account from MyTyndale using the above steps.
Some students may receive this message:
If you receive this message when trying to access your Live@Edu e-mail, please contact I.T.
- Visit www.mytyndale.ca and log in using the username and password provided by the Admissions Office.
- Select the Live @ Edu SkyDrive link on the right side of the MyTyndale.ca homepage
- You will be taken to your @mytyndale.ca e-mail account.
- Select SkyDrive from the top header of the page (right of MyTyndale image)
- You will be taken to your SkyDrive homepage.