Your Mytyndale.ca Live @ Edu account includes more than just e-mail. You will also have access to a personal calendar to use in organizing your schedule, managing appointments, and sending reminders.
To access your calendar, log into your Live @ Edu e-mail account and select Calendar from the lower left corner of your inbox.
To add a new appointment on your calendar:
- Select New and the appointment window will appear
Enter the information you need to ensure you are prepared:
- Subject (Required): A brief title to show when you glance at the calendar.
- Location (Optional)
- Start Time (Required): Choose the date and time when the appointment begins
- End Time (Required): Choose the date and time when the appointment ends. Note: the default appointment length is one hour.
- Reminder: Set a time in advance of the appointment to show a reminder
- Show time as: Choose a category to show others if you are busy, away, or free.
- You may also add attachments or images, set the event to repeat (see below), invite others to the appointment, change the importance level, manage categories, and add extra details.
- To add the appointment to your calendar, select Save and Close.
- To return to the calendar without saving changes, press the X at the top right of the window.
You can set an appointment to repeat at a number of different intervals. To set your appointment to repeat:
- From the new appointment screen, select the Repeat icon
Set the appropriate settings
- Appointment Time: Select the Start time and End time, or the Start time and duration.
- Repeat Pattern: Select the interval you wish to have the appointment repeat. e.g. Select Weekly, Repeat every 1 week on Tuesday from 11:30 - 12:15 for Community Chapel.
- Range of Repetition: Select the time frame for your appointment to repeat
- Select OK to save changes.
You can choose between 1 day, work week (M-F), calendar week (7 days), and month views by selecting the appropriate button from above the calendar.