In order to access all the features at Live @ Edu you must reset you password so that you know what it is. Below is a step by step instruction on the easiest way to do it.
Login to the MyTyndale Portal with your student username and password
- Click on the Live @ Edu E-mail link on the right side of the MyTyndale homepage which will take you to your Live @ Edu account
- Once in your Live @ Edu E-mail, Select Options in the upper right, followed by See All Options...
- Select Change your password in the Shortcuts to other things you can do, located on the right side of the screen.
- Add security information to your account if you have not done so yet by selecting Edit security info under the Password and security info section.
- Add a mobile phone number, alternate e-mail address, or security question. The more you add, the more ways there are to reset your password. Select Save when complete.
- Select Change Password under Password and security info
- Select Forgot your password?
- Select I forgot my password followed by Reset your password
- Enter your @mytyndale.ca email address and the letters in the picture, then select Next.
- Select the Email me a reset link and select Next. Alternatively, you may answer a Security Question if you have set one up.
- Check your personal email and click the link to reset your password, enter your new password and select Next.
- You have successfully changed your password, select Sign in to Windows Live
- You may now access your @MyTyndale.ca e-mail account through www.live.ca in addition to MyTyndale.ca
Now that you have reset your password to one that you know you may set up any of the many features that your live accounts supports. Including:
- Active Sync (Connecting your email to your smart phone)
- Connecting to your email through Outlook or another application
- and much more.