MyTyndale.ca is the self-service portal for Tyndale students. To access course pages, grades, financial information, chapel attendance records, and your MyTyndale.ca Live @ Edu e-mail and SkyDrive:
1. Open up a web browser and navigate to www.mytyndale.ca
2. To Log In, enter your Username and Password in the fields at the top of the page and select Login.
If you are a new student at Tyndale, you can find your username and password in the e-mail sent to you by the Admissions department. Please change your password the first time you log in.
For help in accessing your MyTyndale.ca Live @ Edu E-mail and Skydrive, follow these instructions.
If you are having trouble accessing your account and it has been at least 24 hours since receiving the e-mail from Admissions with your username and password, you may contact Tyndale IT at StudentITHelp@tyndale.ca. Please include your full name, username as provided by the Admissions office, Tyndale Student ID Number, a description of the problem you are having, and any error messages you are receiving.
Your MyTyndale Username and password will remain active for you after you have graduated from Tyndale. Use this information when accessing MyTyndale, your Live @ Edu e-mail account, SkyDrive, and the Tyndale Library search.
- Recover your MyTyndale Username and/or Password
- MyTyndale.ca Web Services
- Reset your Live@Edu Password
- Advanced Live@Edu Features
- How To: Access Past Course Pages