- How do I Tap my ID card?
- How do I use my card for the first time?
- I have money on my card for the old Photocopying what do I do?
- How much does Tyndale's printing services cost?
- How do I Copy?
- How do I Scan?
- How to I print from my email?
- Each of Ricoh multi-function printers is equipped with a tap RFID reader
- The RFID readers can be found on the right hand side of each unit
- For best results tap the Tyndale card with the magnetic stripe on the RFID reader swiftly
- Examine the screen on the printer for indications that your card was read
The first time you tap your card at one of the printers, you must login. This login will connect your card with your Tyndale printing account. Once this is complete you will only need to tap your card to use Tyndale's printing services.
First time using your card:
- Tap your Tyndale card on the RFID reader
If your card has been read you will recieve the message "Your card is not known to the system. Please press next to associate your card with an account"