Tyndale provides phones for public use in these locations around campus:
External and Internal Dialing:
- Ballyconnor Front Entryway
- Bayview Side Entrance
Internal Calling Only:
- Outside Ballyconnor Computer Lab
- Gym Stage
- Outside Classroom 2041
- Near 1st floor mailboxes
Also, all residence rooms are equipped with a phone.
To place an internal call to another Tyndale extension, pick up the receiver and dial the 4 digit extension.
To dial externally, dial 9 followed by the 10 digit local number or toll free number you wish to call.
Residence students are provided with a voicemail that is connected to the phone in their residence room. To access your voicemail, follow these steps:
- Pick up the receiver
- Dial 7000
- Enter your 4 digit extension (2 followed by your room number)
- Enter your voicemail password
- Press 1 to listen to your new messages
- When complete, press 7 to delete or 9 to save
- Select 6 to move to the next message
To access your voicemail options, log into your voicemail and press 0 for mailbox options.
- 1: Record your Unavailable Message
- 2: Record Busy Message
- 3: Record Name
- 4: Manage Temporary Greeting
- 5: Change your Password
- *: Return to main menu
For each option, follow the prompts to complete the task