Tyndale has a number of computers available for student use. These can be found in the following locations:
- Bayview Katimavik Computer Lab
- Bayview 24/7 Computer Lab Main floor Level 300
- Bayview J. William Horsey Library Level 200
- Bayview Computer Lab Level 200 across from CH230 study centre
- Bayview Education Library
- UC Faculty Adjunct offices G422
- SEM Faculty Adjunct offices C303
How To: Logging On and Off
To log into the computers, enter your MyTyndale username and password on the login screen and select the login icon
If you cannot remember your username and/or password, use the password recovery tool on MyTyndale.ca, found under My Account.
When finished, remember to log off.
How To: Office 2013
Tyndale lab computers are equipped with Microsoft Office 2013. This suite includes Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, Access, Publisher, and InfoPath. To open up one of these programs you may press Start > All Programs > Microsoft Office 2013 and select the program you wish to open. Alternatively, you may press Start and type the name of the program you wish to run in the search field.
How To: Printing
All lab computers are connected to at least one printer in a nearby location. All STUDENT are connected to the StudentAnywhere while FACUTLY are connect to the PRINT_ANYWHERE OR FIERY PRINT_ANYWHERE print queues. See Tyndale Printing Services for details on how to use the printers.