Do you have a passion for business – but also feel a sense of call into missions? Do you feel like you have to make an “either/or” choice? How about a third path that combines them both? It’s called “business as mission” and its growth world-wide has been enormous.
The Tyndale Leadership Centre is a lead partner in the Third Path Initiative which is a new, two-year development opportunity designed to equip individuals to have a Kingdom impact in the marketplace, whether internationally or domestically. The programme combines:
- Pre-assessment to help you establish a personal learning plan
- Cohort-based on-campus learning at different Christian universities
- Experienced mentoring
- An international learning exchange
- An action learning project that will help form a business plan that will guide your future career
- Professional deployment support in terms of either startup capital or executive placement
- This is a unique opportunity to use all the gifts, skills and passion that God has given you.
Are You a Candidate?
This programme is primarily designed for recent business graduates who have demonstrable business skills and some experience. You are either interested in an entrepreneurial role or as a manager in a larger enterprise and you feel God is calling you into business domestically, or internationally – or some combination of the two. You may have some missions experience and feel strongly called to be more intentional in your fulfillment of your unique mission. However, you lack the skills, experience, and connections to be able to bridge between the two. That is what this programme will provide.
A consortium of world class seminaries, experienced business people and practitioners, mission agencies, and capital fund companies has come together to form the Third Path Initiative. Tyndale has been integrally involved in the design and development of the program and will be a primary service provider. The Third Path Initiative crosses denominational boundaries, drawn together with a common love for Christ and desire to impact the world through the unique mission field of business.