From Galtronics Inc. in Israel to Ugly Mug Coffee in the United States, the number of gospel-oriented businesses is exploding. Whether in small, large or outsourcing companies, Christian women and men are responding to the need to represent Christ, meet economic needs and spark social change through sustainable enterprises.
In marketplace missions, business ventures must not only generate profit but also serve as avenues for the gospel. Tyndale Leadership Centre's Certificate Program in Business as Mission:
1. Prepares entrepreneurs who have a passion for business and feel called into missions to target a niche market, build a business plan, and act.
- Build an economically, environmentally, socially and spiritually profitable and sustainable business
- Become a self-aware and Christ-centred leader
- See the world, and your mission, through a biblical lens
- Develop your capacity to respond to change and complex situations
- Confidently engage people in a variety of cultural settings
2. Mentors employees who want to be salt and light in their workplace.
- Lead like Christ regardless of your position
- Know how to respond to complex situations in the 21st century workplace
- Develop relationship-building skills in a multicultural context
- Deepen your character by identifying and developing your core strengths
- Live out Christian ethics and make consistent ethical decisions at work
If you are a young entrepreneur or employee of others who wants to live a fully integrated life with skill and integrity, Business as Mission is the right program for you.
When: May 25-29, 2015, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:00 pm.
Where: Tyndale Bayview Campus [3377 Bayview Avenue]
Cost: $1,200 per enterprise, maximum of 3 registrants per enterprise.
Discount 10% OFF: Full-time Tyndale Students and Alumni can receive a 10% discount. Email email@example.com to receive a promo code first before purchasing your ticket below.
Day 1: A Theology of Leadership
Day 2: The Person of the Leader
Day 3: Intercultural Competence
Day 4: Global Ethics, Systems Leadership Part 1
Day 5: Systems Leadership Part 2 and Presentation of Action Learning Projects
Email: Tyndale Leadership Centre
Call: 416-226-6620, ext: 4206.
Register online in the Eventbrite below: