Leaders, and the teams they lead, become a profound blessing to God because they are intentional about their performance. They seek out and engage with others who can help them achieve their true potential. Every leader and each context is different, so “packaged solutions” rarely have real, sustainable impact. At the Tyndale Leadership Centre, our team of experienced organization development professionals are adept at:
- Listening carefully to each potential client in order to truly understand what they need.
- Engaging in a collaborative process with each client to develop a tailored strategy to meet that need.
- Ensuring that proposed approaches are grounded in both experience and rigor.
- Engaging in regular review and adaptation to ensure that needs and expectations are met.
Our experience goes beyond the church and is guided by current research and a very high level of expertise. Our services include:
SHIFT: Thriving in Disorienting Times
You are invited to join us in a series of FREE bi-monthly leadership dialogues to engage leaders of churches and other faith-based organizations in new ways of thinking about leadership and change. Limited space is available! Click below to sign up for any of our gatherings:
- Leading Change - February 19, 2015
- Leadership Presence - April 23, 2015
- Strategic Leadership - June 11, 2015
THRIVE: Empowering Women & Men in Leadership
Join us and our cohort of dynamic speakers as they address common barriers to effective leadership.
Sign up for any THRIVE gathering by clicking below:
- Overcoming Barriers to Performance - April 7, 2015
- Inclusive Leadership - May 4, 2015
- Women in Leadership | Beyond the Debate: A discussion of practical empowerment - SOLD OUT
- It Works in Practice; Does It Work in Theory? | Reflective Action in Leadership - September 21, 2015
- Developing Communal Discernment Practices in Complex Change Environments - October 5, 2015
Individualized coaching has proven to be the single most effective means of facilitating change. A trained, experienced coach can meet with you on a regular basis to help you identify specific outcomes, develop a plan to achieve those outcomes and help you identify and deal with any self-limiting beliefs or blind spots that may be getting in your way.
In order to move forward, leaders need to be grounded in a clear understanding of their current situation. We have expertise in a number of validated approaches that will help identify both strengths and weaknesses, and then we can help craft a plan to move you and your organization forward.
Caring for those who lead and serve is a vital part of the success of any organization. We can provide a range of tools and approaches to optimize team effectiveness and coherence.
Often, we find that there are learning gaps in ministry teams. We can custom design and deliver a range of half-day, full-day or multi-day programs in areas such as leadership, change, collaboration – or any other area of need you may have.
Start the Conversation
Let’s get together and talk about where you and your organization are in terms of development and performance and then, together, we can craft a plan for change.
Call us at 416-226-6620 x4206 or email us at email@example.com. Look forward to hearing from you.