Need Help? Ask A Librarian
- Via telephone: Contact the librarians’ desks at one of the Tyndale Libraries at 416-226-6620 (ext. 2126 – Main Library or ext. 2227 – Education Library).
- Via mobile text: Send the Tyndale Library a text message at 647-694-1637.
- Via email: Send us an email at ask [at] tyndale [dot] libanswers [dot] com.
- In person: Visit one of the Tyndale Library staff members at the public services desk at one of the Tyndale Libraries. Hours of operation
- Use the Horsey Express
- Access eResources off campus
- Use EBSCOhost Basic Search
- Use EBSCOhost Advanced Search
- Use JSTOR
- Use ATLA Databases
- Use MyTyndale Webfiles
- Create links to Online Resources
- Learn more about Copyright Policy
Please Note: some links will open in a new window.
Borrower Services and Loan Policies
All members of the Tyndale University College & Seminary community with valid library cards may sign out materials from the J. William Horsey Library...Services & Policies
The Tyndale library provides its users with access to items held at other libraries. The library will try to borrow or request photocopies of articles that are not held at the Tyndale libraries...Submit Loan Request