Elevate the Practice of Discipleship in Your Church
Deep interaction with the gospel often takes years of rigorous study. But Tyndale’s Introduction to the New Testament course brings the highest quality of learning to your church community.
What You Gain
- Transformative encounters with the gospel in the intimacy of community
- Regular student-professor interaction
- Questions to guide rich discussion of each segment
- Dr. Mark Allan Powell’s Introduction to the New Testament as a recommended text
- Resources for participant reference
- 12 video-taught modules delivered in two 25-30 minute segments
Top-Level Learning, Accessible Technology
To accomplish this, we fused the expertise of Dr. Duncan Reid, Adjunct Professor at Tyndale Seminary, with a structure that equips you to enjoy world-class learning in your local church. Introduction to the New Testament is a survey course, distilled into 12 video-driven modules to help your church:
- Engage with the message and application of scripture
- Rely on scriptural exegesis rather than packaged solutions
- Tackle conflicting “truths” about the gospel
- Foster a community of reflective learners
- Learn at a graduate level
Learn More Today
Participants may opt for a Certificate of Completion or simply audit the course. Registered Tyndale Seminary students may complete the modules for credit towards an MDiv or MTS degree. Registration fees will vary.
For more information, please contact:
If you'd like to set-up an appointment with us for a preliminary consult about this opportunity, or have a general inquiry, please contact Tyndale Open Learning Centre at TOLC@tyndale.ca or 416-226-6620, ext: 4206.
Registration for Members of North Park Community Church:
Please purchase the online ticket below to take part in this course at North Park Community Church. Ticket sales will end Feb 17, 2015. Course starts Tuesday, Feb 3, 2015, for 12 consecutive Tuesday evenings. Sign up, and the facilitator, Dr. Matthew Eckert will give you further details.
The course fee to attend is $200. If you would like to receive a certificate upon completion of this course, registration fee is $400. These two tickets are available to be purchased online below. Once registration is paid, transfers cannot be made.
If you want to take this course for seminary credit, and you have not studied at Tyndale Seminary previously please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are a current student of Tyndale, please email email@example.com.