Elevate the Practice of Discipleship in Your Church
Deep interaction with the gospel often takes years of rigorous study. But Tyndale’s Introduction to the New Testament course brings the highest quality of learning to your church community.
What You Gain
- Transformative encounters with the gospel in the intimacy of community
- Regular student-professor interaction
- Questions to guide rich discussion of each segment
- Dr. Mark Allan Powell’s Introduction to the New Testament as a recommended text
- Resources for participant reference
- 12 video-taught modules delivered in two 25-30 minute segments
Learn at a seminary level, without attending the seminary
Top-Level Learning, Accessible Technology
To accomplish this, we fused the expertise of Dr. Duncan Reid, Adjunct Professor at Tyndale Seminary, with a structure that equips you to enjoy world-class learning in your local church. Introduction to the New Testament is a survey course, distilled into 12 video-driven modules to help your church:
- Engage with the message and application of scripture
- Rely on scriptural exegesis rather than packaged solutions
- Tackle conflicting “truths” about the gospel
- Foster a community of reflective learners
- Learn at a graduate level
Learn More Today
Participants may opt for a Certificate of Completion or simply audit the course. Registered Tyndale Seminary students may complete the modules for credit towards an MDiv or MTS degree. Registration fees will vary.
For more information, please contact:
Contact Dr. Peter Dickens, Executive Director of the Tyndale Open Learning Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-226-6620, ext: 6720.