Minor in Christian Ministries - Children
Do you have a heart for Children? Do you see yourself working full-time or volunteering in Children's Ministry? If you answered yes, then you should consider a minor in Christian Ministries - Children. You will gain practical training and experience in Children's ministry. Any BA student at Tyndale is eligible to pursue this minor.
Learn from professors with a passion for serving children. Discover tools that you can apply in a children's ministry program. Learn the characteristics and needs of children at each stage of their development, and the foundations of ministering to families.
Internship in Children's Ministry
Gain valuable experience by participating in an internship in Children's ministry. Your faculty advisor and a field professional will supervise you and provide guidance as you apply the skills you learned in class.
Practical tools and theological studies are provided in this Children's ministries training minor. You will grow spiritually and academically in the midst of a vibrant and supportive learning community.
For a future career as a »
- Children's Pastor
- Sunday School Teacher
- Youth Group Volunteer
- Children's Camp Leader
Minor Requirements (18 Credit Hours):
- [CHRI 121] Ministry Today
- [CHRI 329] Internship in Children’s Ministry
- [CHRI 344] Seminar in Ministry
- [CHRI 239] Foundations of Family Ministry
- [CHRI 321] Principles and Practices of Teaching
- [CHRI 322] Children’s Ministry
- [CHRI 328] Special Topics in Children’s Ministry
- [CHRI 332] Youth at Risk
- [CHRI 341] Evangelism
- [CHRI 343] Preaching
- [CHRI 361] Global Christianity
- [PSYC 211] Developmental Psychology I
View Major/Minor Sheets »