Congratulations on your acceptance!
Welcome to Tyndale Seminary. If you have any questions you can talk to your admissions counselor, they are here to help you through the process. Here are the easy next steps for you to follow:
- Mail Your Response Form – We want to officially accept and welcome you into our community. Please complete the form and send it back to us as soon as possible so that we know you are coming.
- Send in your deposit – This deposit makes you an official student of Tyndale. Once you have submitted your deposit, you will be able to register for courses.
- Register for Courses – One of the most exciting parts of school is choosing which classes you will take; there are a lot of interesting courses to choose from! To check available courses and to register, login to mytyndale.ca with the username and password that you have been provided (If you do not have your username or password check here).
- Join in on the online community – Meet and talk with the Tyndale community, current students already involved, or new students like you. Like our page on Facebook and follow our Twitter account to keep up to date with all things Seminary.
- Pay your tuition fees – Financing your education doesn’t need to be a headache. Financial Aid is here to help you, from budgeting to explaining and helping you finance your education. Talk to Financial Aid as soon as possible because all tuition fees are due by the end of August.
- Register for Orientation Events – Make the most out of your time at Tyndale. We have orientation events to introduce you to life at Tyndale and to give you the opportunity to jump right into the community. Check out our orientation link to find out more about New Student Orientation and the Tyndale Seminary Retreat.