- Login to MyTyndale.ca with the username and password that you have been provided.
- Click the Academics tab
- Click Register for Courses in the left hand menu
- Click Add/Drop Courses
Step #2a - Dropping Courses
- Choose the term you are wanting to change e.x. "Fall 2010" or "Winter 2011"
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where your courses for the semester will be listed with a checkbox to the left of the course code.
- Check the checkbox beside the course(s) that you would like to drop
- Click Drop Selected Courses
- You should see a confirmation note if you have successfully dropped the desired courses.
Step #2b - Adding Courses
- Click the Course Search tab
- Choose the term you are wanting to add a course to e.x. "Fall 2010" or "Winter 2011"
- Click Search
- Find the courses that you are interested in that fit into your program and check the checkbox beside the course code
- Click the Add Courses button
- You should see a confirmation note if you have successfully added the desired courses.