This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, in Rm 1007, from Sept 2011 to April 2014
- Systematic Theology II (THEO M512), starting Feb 11, with Robert Dean (Ph.D. Cand).
- History of Christianity II (HIST M510), starting April 8, with Dr. Mark Steinacher
- New Testament Book Study I (Luke/Acts) (NEWT M507), starting May 27, with Dr. Van Johnson
NEW: Timetable for 2013-2014 (draft)
- Theology of Missions (THEOM514) with Dr. Tom McCormick
- Apologetics (THEOM515) with Dr. Jim Beverley
- Integrative Seminar with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar. (Please click here for a one-page pdf overview of 2013-14 for all cohorts).
News and Notes
- Please click for Registration
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Click here for other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the program Administrative Assistant, Dahlia Fraser (email: email@example.com; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).