This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm
Course pages can now be found at classes.tyndale.ca.
*Please note that Christian Ethics will now be meeting in Winter 2015 and Systematic Theology II will be meeting in Fall 2014*
- Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Aug. 18, 25 and Dec 1, 2014: Syllabus (click)
- Systematic Theology II (THEO M512), with Dr. Rob Dean; Sept. 8, 15, 22, 29, Oct. 6: Syllabus (click)
- Work, Vocation, and Ministry (INTD M506) with Dr. Terry Smith; Oct 20, 27, Nov. 3, 10, 17: Syllabus (click)
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Dec. 8
- New Testament Book Study I (NEWT M507), with Dr. Van Johnson; begins Jan. 5
- Christian Ethics (THEO M513) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; begins Feb. 9
- History of Christianity II (HIST M510), with Dr. Mark Steinacher; begins Apr. 13
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; March 30, June 29
- OT Book Study(OLDT M508), with Dr. Grace Ko; begins Apr. 13OT Book Study(OLDT M508), with Dr. Grace Ko; begins Apr. 13
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
News and Notes
- Click here for Registration
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Click here for other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see below or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For Admissions, please contact our Seminary Admissions Team.
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Seminary Academic Program Administrator, Sarah Harris (email: email@example.com; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).