This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, from Sept 2017 to April 2020, in Classroom CH305 (Fall2018-Winter/Spring2019). Find campus maps.
- History of Christianity I (HIST M509) with Dr. Mark Steinacher; May 28, June 4, 11, 18, 25 (Syllabus PDF).
- (ongoing) Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Aug. 27, Nov. 19 (use syllabus from previous semester).
- Christian Ethics (THEO M513) with Prof. John Franklin; Sept. 10, 17, 24, Oct. 1, 15 (Syllabus PDF -updated Sept 10).
- New Testament Book Study I: Gospel (NEWT M507) with Dr. Van Johnson; Oct. 22, 29, Nov. 5, 12, 26 (Syllabus PDF).
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Dec. 3 (check back later for syllabus).
- Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (Counselling-Sheila Stevens); Jan. 7 (MBTI memo).
- Systematic Theology II (THEO M512) with Dr. James Beverley; Jan. 14, 21, 28, Feb. 4, 11 (check back later for syllabus).
- Work, Vocation and Ministry (INTD M506) with Prof. Peter Lau; Feb. 25, Mar. 4, 11, 18, 25 (check back later for syllabus).
- History of Christianity II (HIST M510) with Dr. Mark Steinacher; April 1, 8, 15, 29, May 6 (check back later for syllabus).
- OT Book Study (OLDT M508) with Dr. Grace Ko; May 13, 27, June 3, 10, 17 (check back later for syllabus).
- (on-going) Leadership Development (SPIR M500) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (Gary Nelson); June 24 (use syllabus from previous semester).
One Page Timetable for 2017-2018
One Page Timetable for 2018-2019
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
News and Notes
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: neufeldt-fast [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Administrative Assistant, Seminary Academic Programs, Alfred Au (email: mtsmodular [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).