New Cohort begins September 11, 2017!
This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, from Sept 2017 to April 2020, in Classroom TBA. Campus maps here (http://www.tyndale.ca/where/maps).
- Orientation is on on our first evening together, Sept 11, 6 pm (classroom TBA). You DO NOT need to come to the other Tyndale orientations on Sept. 6 or 7.
- Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast. Meets 5x until Dec. 2018: Sept. 11 & 18, 2017; May 14; Aug. 28; Dec. 3, 2018 (check back later for syllabus).
- Systematic Theology I (THEO M511) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; begins Sept. 25, 2017 (check back later for syllabus).
- Biblical Interpretation (BIBL M502) with Prof. James Knight; Nov. 6, 13, 20, 27, Dec. 4, 11 (check back later for syllabus).
- Old Testament Theology and History (OLDT M503) with Dr. Grace Ko; Jan. 8, 15, 22, 29, Feb. 5, 12 (click here for syllabus).
- New Testament Theology and History (NEWT M504) with Dr. Van Johnson; Feb. 27, Mar. 5, 12, 19, 26 (check back later for syllabus).
- Gospel, Church and Culture (INTD M505) with Dr. Brett Potter; April 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7 (check back later for syllabus).
- (on-going) Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; May 14 (check back later for syllabus).
- History of Christianity I (HIST M509) with Dr. Mark Steinacher; May 28, June 4, 11, 18, 25 (check back later for syllabus).
One Page Timetable for 2017-2018
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
News and Notes
- Click here for Registration
- Click here for Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Click here for other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: email@example.com; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Administrative Assistant, Seminary Academic Programs, Alfred Au (email: firstname.lastname@example.org; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).