New Cohort begins September 10, 2018!
This cohort meets Monday evenings, 6-10 pm, from Sept 2018 to April 2021, in Classroom CH306 (2018-2019). Campus maps
- Orientation is on on our first evening together, Sept 10, 6 pm (classroom CH306). You may skip the other Tyndale orientations on Sept. 5 or 6, although you are strongly encouraged to attend that too.
- Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast. Meets 5x until Nov. 2019: Sept. 10 & 17, 2018; May 13; Aug. 27; Nov. 26, 2019 (Syllabus PDF).
- Systematic Theology I (THEO M511) with Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast; Sept 24; Oct 1, 15, 22, 29 (Syllabus PDF).
- Biblical Interpretation (BIBL M502) with Dr. Frank Kovacs); Nov 5, 12, 19, 26; Dec 3, 10 (Syllabus PDF).
- Old Testament Theology and History (OLDT M503) with Dr. Grace Ko; Jan 7, 14, 21, 28; Feb 4, 11 (Syllabus PDF).
- New Testament Theology and History (NEWT M504) with Dr. Van Johnson; Feb 25; Mar 4, 11, 18, 25 (Syllabus PDF).
- Gospel, Church and Culture (INTD M505) with Dr. Brett Potter; Apr 1, 8, 15, 29; May 6 (check back later for syllabus).
- (on-going) Spiritual Formation (SPIR M501) with Dr. Brett Potter; May 13 (use syllabus from previous semester).
- History of Christianity I (HIST M509) with Dr. Mark Steinacher; May 27; Jun 3, 10, 17, 24 (check back later for syllabus).
- The Google Calendar above is updated regularly and can be printed for your convenience or added to your own online /smartphone calendar.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Other MTS Modular News and Information
- For new syllabi please see above or check your www.mytyndale.ca page
For more information about the program, please explore the MTS Modular site or contact the Program Director, Dr. Arnold Neufeldt-Fast (email: neufeldt-fast [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416.226.6620, ext. 2655) or the Administrative Assistant, Seminary Academic Programs, Alfred Au (email: mtsmodular [at] tyndale [dot] ca; tel: 416-226-6620 ext. 2761).