- MyTyndale.ca - Your ONE best place for campus news (including Class Cancellations due to weather)
Schedule of Dates
Dining Hall & Cafe
- Click for weekly menu and .
Tyndale's Commuter Hotline
- Class cancellations due to inclement weather will be announced/posted on the Tyndale Commuter Hotline: 416-226-6620 ext. 2187 and www.MyTyndale.ca
- Check here for Environment Canada Severe Weather Warnings for Toronto.
- Be safe. Consider an overnight stay at Tyndale - Contact Reception (416-226-6620 ext. 0) to book a guestroom - best deal in town!
- MDiv Counselling? Every year one or more MTS students transfer to the MDiv program. For those specifically interested in the MDiv Counselling major, the application deadline is end of April. The Change of Program Request Form and Counselling Change of Program Supplement are available at www.tyndale.ca/registrar/forms). Contact email@example.com or 416-226-6620 ext. 6711 for details.
- Seminary should be a place where you work at discovering who you are and who God is calling you to be. It is important to balance the busyness of academic life with the discovery of the potential God has placed within you.
- Many things can short circuit this discovery - things in your past, attitudes you have, ways you are treated and treat others, and more. Counselling Services at Tyndale is here to help you in growth and healing. We have a team of dedicated counsellors ready to join you in your journey of discovering His potential in you. Professional Christian counselling and workshops at Tyndale are available to students without cost.
- The Centre for Academic Excellence offers a comprehensive writing services to Tyndale students regardless of skill level or area of study. It is located in room E304. Please book your appointment in advance.
- The Seminary Lounge (A301) is located near the Seminary Administrative Office (B302). It is equipped with couches and a kitchenette next to it, so that you can relax or enjoy time with friends.
Lounges and Computer Labs
- The Computer Labs are located in different locations on campus. Check your email, surf the web or work on those last minute papers. Residents and commuters alike make good use of these enjoyable facilities.
Life after Tyndale