Bibliographies and Journals
- Work and Faith Bibliography for scholars, pastors & churches, and business practitioners by Richard Barnett (see also his brief Outline of Theological Reflection on the Purpose of Work)
- Work, Vocation and Ministry Bibliography, by Dr. Jeff Greenman
- Marketplace Ministry -Lausanne Occasional Paper No. 40 (2005)
- The Marketplace (MEDA Magazine)
- Christians@work (UK-based organization)
- ... under construction
- Banks, Robert J., and R. Paul Stevens. The Marketplace Ministry Handbook: A Manual for Work, Money and Business. Regent College, 2005.
- Charry, Ellen T., ed. Enquiring After God When Working, in: Inquiring After God: Classic and Contemporary Readings. Wiley-Blackwell, 2000. Ch. 4, pp. 81-107.
- Hammett, Edward H. The Gathered and Scattered Church: Equipping Believers for the 21st Century. Smyth & Helwys, 1999.
- Hammond, Pete, R. Paul Stevens, Todd Svanoe. The Marketplace Annotated Bibliography: A Christian Guide to Books on Work, Business & Vocation. InterVarsity Press, 2002.
- Larive, Armand. After Sunday: A Theology of Work. Continuum, 2004.
- Mallory, Sue. The Equipping Church: Serving Together to Transform Lives. Zondervan, 2001.
- Miller, David W. God at Work: The History and Promise of the Faith at Work Movement. Oxford, 2007.
- Ogden, Greg. Unfinished Business: Returning the Ministry to the People of God. Rev`d ed. Zondervan, 2003.
- Spears, Larry C., and Michele Lawrence, eds. Focus on Leadership: Servant-Leadership for the Twenty-First Century. Wiley and Sons, 2001.
- Stevens, R. Paul. Liberating the Laity: Equipping All the Saints for Ministry. Downers Grove, IL: InterVarsity Press, 1985.
- Stevens, R. Paul. The Other Six Days: Vocation, Work, and Ministry in Biblical Perspective. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1999.
- Stevens, R. Paul. Doing God`s Business: Meaning and Motivation for the Marketplace. Eerdmans, 2006; The Equipper`s Guide to Every-Member Ministry: Eight Ways Ordinary People Can Do the Work of the Church. Regent College, 2000; The Other Six Days: Vocation, Work, and Ministry in Biblical Perspective. Eerdmans, 2000.
How does or should a marketplace or workplace theology respond to the global financial crisis? What kind of economic order does Christian faith call for? See Global Financial Crisis: Theological Responses and Resources (including resources for developing a theology of work).
See also our Missional Church Resources Reading Room
- Theology of Lay Ministries (Orthodox Church)
- ... under construction
Under construction. Please come again soon.