You can still easily get around Toronto. The comprehensive transit system can get you anywhere in the city for a single fare. If you plan to use the TTC fairly frequently, Tyndale has partnered with the TTC to offer discounted metro passes for all current students. The Ballyconnor campus has a bus stop a ten minute walk away that goes directly into the subway system, and from there, you can go anywhere.
There is a lot to do in Toronto. Take a weekend to explore Toronto Island, go skating in Nathan Phillips Square, view the entire city from the CN Tower, go for a bike ride in one of Toronto’s parks, and take in a Blue Jays, Raptors, and Leafs game. Whatever your style is, Toronto will offer something that appeals to you.
- Explore the diverse communities of Toronto: Chinatown, Little Italy, Greektown
- CN Tower
- Go to a Blue Jays, Raptors, or Maple Leafs game
- Explore one of Toronto’s 1500 parks
- Attend the Toronto International Film Festival
- Go to Dundas Square
- Visit the Art Gallery of Ontario for free on Wednesday nights
- Visit the Royal Ontario Museum for free on Tuesday nights
- Eaton Centre
- Honest Ed’s
- Kensington Market