• Completed application form
• Application fee
• Official transcripts
• English language proficiency
• Three references (2 pastoral and 1 employer/ academic)
• Support letter from spouse, if applicable
• Bible test
• Admission interview
Download the application below and forward your completed application form and application portfolio to:
Admissions Office (CCST)
3377 Bayview Avenue, Toronto, Ontario,
M2M 3S4 Canada
If you have any questions please contact Betty Poon - email@example.com
- Review the Admission Requirements
- Answer all applicable questions on the form
- Prepare all required supporting document
- Send your TOEFL and TWE or IELTS scores to the Admissions Office.
- Complete and submit your Residence Application and deposit.
- Complete and submit Medical Form (this is mandatory for all international students and students applying for residence).
- Upon receipt of the above, you will be invited to write a one-hour Bible test and attend an admission interview
Note: Special admission would be considered for applicant who doesn’t meet the academic requirement but has strong ministerial background and reference. Space is very limited. Contact us for more information.
One Course at a Time
Apply as an Occasional Student, a Letter of Permission Student, or an Audit Student by following the instructions on the Visiting Student Application Form. One Pastoral reference is required for applying as an Occasional Student.
- Visiting Student Application Form (online)
- Download Visiting Student Application Form
- Pastoral Reference Form (PDF)
- Pastoral Reference Form (Word)
More on BRE-DCP Program in Chinese, visit