2017 Wesley Ministry Conference and Symposium Audio
On March 24 and 25, 2017, Tyndale Seminary was pleased to host Dr. Ben Witherington III as our special guest for a Ministry Conference and Wesley Studies Symposium. Audio recordings of Dr. Witherington's presentations are found below.
Dr. Witherington's first lecture addresses the character and authority of scripture, and sessions 2, 3 and 4 focus on the theme "The Ethics of Jesus Revisited."
Other recordings found below:
- Panel Discussion, "Scripture and Authority in the Local Church Today." The participants are David McMaster (moderator, Tyndale Wesley Studies Committee), Natalie Frisk (Brethren in Christ), Albert Jebanesan (Tamil Christian Church), Wendy Johnstone (Salvation Army), Gordon McCann (Church of the Nazarene) and Steve Ottley (Church of the Nazarene).
- Aimee Patterson, “A New Final Enemy: Reflections on Dying, Suffering and Autonomy.”
- Dan Cooper, “Breakdown in Babylon: an exploration of Psalm 137 through the lens of metal culture.”
- Grant Gordon, “John Newton Encounters John Wesley: The Untold Story.”
- Gerhard Mielke, “What motivated Wesleyan Holiness Women of the 19th and early 20th century to preach?”
- Aaron Perry, “Ethics, Theology, and Leadership: A Review of the Current State of Ethical Leadership and Why Theology can Make a Contribution”
- Ben Witherington Session 1.mp3
- Ben Witherington Session 2.mp3
- Ben Witherington Session 3.mp3
- Ben Witherington Session 4.mp3
- Pastor's Panel on Scripture in the Church Today.mp3
- Aimee Patterson - A New Final Enemy.mp3
- Dan Cooper - Breakdown in Bablyon.mp3
- Grant Gordon - John Newton Encounters John Wesley.mp3
- Gerhard Mielke - Wesleyan Holiness Women Preachers.mp3
- Aaron Perry - Ethics, Theology, and Leadership.mp3