Want to Join a Chapel Music Team?
The Tyndale Chapel Music Program offers many exciting and different ways for you to be involved. Below you will find links to each of the key areas of Tyndale Chapel Music programming and how to audition for each of them. Please see the Audition Prep heading below to practice with the Chord Charts for the songs used for Auditions.
- Tyndale Band (for both instrumentalists and singers),
- Tyndale Singers,
- and the Tyndale Worship Internship (for Worship Leaders)!
Auditions are held during the first week of classes each semester. Please see the campus-wide email sent out for the specific dates and times.
Auditions are held in Tyndale Chapel
*If you cannot attend one of the live audition dates, audition by video! See below for more details.
Video Audition Information
Choose a song that is meaningful to you to perform for your video submission
- Introduce yourself (your name)
- Give one reason why this song is meaningful to you (in 30 second or less)
- Video submission should not exceed five (5) minutes in total
Submit your video recording through YouTube, Vimeo or the like...
Title of the video should be: "YOUR NAME - TYNDALE AUDITION"
- Send link to kenmichell [at] tyndale [dot] ca
If Submitting via YouTube:
- Under privacy settings, select “UNLISTED”
- Title with “YOUR NAME-TYNDALE AUDITION”
1. Students may sing or play along with an accompaniment track or recording.
2. Students may also use other musicians to accompany them (or accompany themselves).
Visit teamup.com to sign up for a 10-minute audition slot!
Once on the site, follow these simple steps:
1. Click on the audition dates (during the first week of classes in September or January), using the calendar on the left of the screen, and then double-click on any white spaces you see on those audition dates.
2. In the pop-up window…
• Enter a 10-minute time-slot where you wish to audition (i.e – 5:00PM to 5:10PM)
• Under “Title”, enter your name, email address, and what you are auditioning for (ensemble name/worship internship/), and click ‘Save’.
3. Your audition is now booked!
Click on the appropriate link below for how to prepare for your audition for the following ensembles/program: