Thank you for your interest in being a part of the Tyndale Chapel Music Program. We have many exciting and different ways for you to be involved. Below you will find links to each of the key areas of Tyndale Chapel Music programming and how to audition for each of them. As well you will find Chord Charts for the songs used in Audtions.
Video Audition Information
Choose a song that is meaningful to you to perform for your video submission
- Introdunce yourself (your name)
- (In 30 second or less) Give one reason why this song is meaningful to you
- Video submission should not exceed five (5) minutes in total
Submit your video recording through YouTube or Vimeo or the like...
Title: "YOUR NAME - TYNDALE AUDITION"
Send link to kenmichell [at] tyndale [dot] ca
Please submit your video audition by May 1, 2017
If submitting via YouTube:
a. Under privacy settings, select “UNLISTED”
b. Title with “YOUR NAME-TYNDALE AUDITION”
1. Students may sing or play along with an accompaniment track or recording.
2. Students may also use other musicians to accompany them (or accompany themselves).