Course Facilitators: Karl Mueller, Suzie Said, Albert Anderman, Lorinda Lee
As part of TIM Centre's partnership with Development Associates International and Tyndale Leadership Centre, Strategic Management is Course 2 of 4 in the Certificate of Ministry and Organizational Leadership.
This course is based on the belief that the foundation of Strategic Thinking and Management is the relationship between God and the planner. God is the initiator in the strategic management process. As a result, Strategic Management is a journey in which God’s people follow the leading of the Holy Spirit, looking to Him for guidance, while making the best use of the human skills and resources He has provided us with.
The purpose of this Strategic Management course is to equip participants with an understanding of the critical importance of good strategy to the long term health of churches and organizations and how scriptural authority, biblical wisdom, prayerful discernment of God’s will, modern best practices and the use of our own gifts can be used to this end. By the end of the course you will have a framework and the tools you need to “see” the world in which we live, discern God’s preferred future and move towards accomplishing His vision for your church or ministry.
9:00am-4:00pm for 4 Saturday sessions
1. Saturday March 24, 2018 - Karl Mueller and Suzie Said
- Course Introduction
- What is Strategy?
- Understanding Today's VUCA world
- Discerning Our Role in God's Strategic Plan
2. Saturday April 21, 2018 - Albert Anderman
- Characteristics and Roles of Effective Biblical Strategists
- Biblical Wisdom and Strategic Management
- Discovering our Shared Purpose, Mission, Vision and Values
3. Saturday May 12, 2018 - Albert Anderman and Suzie Said
- Conducting Insightful Organizational Situational Analysis
- Creating a Strategic Journey to God’s Intended Future
4. Saturday June 2, 2018 - Karl Mueller and Lorinda Lee
- Building Strategic Plans
- Presenting Strategic Plans
- Review and Next Steps
Tyndale University College and Seminary (3377 Bayview Ave. Toronto Ontario M2M 3S4)
Parking fees will be covered by TIM Centre. Please provide your license plate number.
Regular Price - $400 + Eventbrite Fee $21.95
TIM Centre is unable to reduce the Eventbrite Fee cost, which is charged according to the price of online registration.
Contact us: tim [at] tyndale [dot] ca | Call: 416-226-6620 Ext: 2708