TIM Centre is connected with many immigrant and urban intercultural leaders. It is linked with a vast network of local churches, denominations and mission organizations, which gives it the power to convene on local and global missions issues. TIM Centre offers networking opportunities with pastors, churches, mission agencies, scholars and missionaries on the field through forums and roundtable discussions on a variety of relevant topics, in addition to the popular TIM Centre Brown Bag Lunch events.
Vision: The church from all nations bringing Christ to all nations.
Mission: To act as a catalyst to mobilize the intercultural Christian faith community towards a more intentional and effective engagement in local and global missions.
- UreachToronto.com - Virtual Portal for Intercultural Resources
- Ethno-Radio - Empowering the nations to reach the nations (TIM / HCJB)
- Urban Intercultural Issues: Quarterly E-newsletter to Partners (Email email@example.com to subscribe!)
- Brown Bag Lunch Forums (Click here for our latest events)
- Download our latest brochure for Short Term Missions