The TIM Centre equips Christians not only for Short Term Missions (STM), but also a lifetime of intercultural ministry from their doorstep to the ends of the earth.
Although, STM trips create a direct encounter with different cultures, we often limit STM as simply an overseas experience to share the Gospel. However, STM is not just about going two weeks overseas, but rather an opportunity for global discipleship. Intentional intercultural training for your STM experience will help in developing cultural self-awareness, knowledge and skills, which are essential to navigating our multicultural context at home.
- Code of Best Practice
- A biblical basis
- Building a support team
- A cross-cultural perspective
- Developing an Intercultural Team
- Building healthy global partnerships
- Debriefing your STM experience
- How to maximize your STM for ministry at home