Tuition Free Forward Day

Tyndale University College & Seminary held its first ever Tuition Free Forward Day event on Tuesday, February 26.

Tuition Free Forward Day thanks the students for choosing to study at Tyndale and celebrates the generous donors who financially support Tyndale’s students. 80% of Tyndale’s yearly costs are covered by student tuition and other fees, and the remaining 20% by donors and alumni. There is approximately 20% of the school year remaining and this day symbolically represents how Tyndale’s donors support the institution for the remainder of the year.

Read More