Students can receive a variety of services that include but are not limited to:
- Academic consultations - in-person, over the phone, over the internet, email
- Course selection and program advising
- Accountability with time management, meeting deadlines, improving study habits
- Study strategy training
- Semesterly events and seminars
- Discussions on current academic standing
- Assistance with appeals
- Midterm progress reports (undergraduate students only)
Be sure to check our Resources page! We offer tip sheets, links, and other resources for excelling at university.
Writing and Tutoring Services offers one-on-one writing consultations and tutoring sessions to all Tyndale students. They also have a full set of tip sheets for academic and writing strategies, and they occasionally host workshops that cover a variety of topics. They also offer a series of online tutorials for academic writing.