Welcome Prospective and Current Students!
Accessibility Services supports students individually based on the needs of their disability. We encourage students to familiarize themselves with the processes and procedures of the office and follow them accordingly. If you have any questions, contact the Accessibility Specialist by dropping by the office or book an appointment.
Use this section to learn:
- Who is eligible for Accessibility Support: Types of disabilities served
- Types of services and supports available: Services offered, Accommodations, Types of accommodations
- Information required to access these services: Documentation requirements
- New students must register with Accessibility Services at the beginning of the school year or as early as possible
- Current students must renew their plan each semester
Follow our easy steps to register with Accessibility Services
More information for students:
Follow the steps to register with Accessibility Services
Check you have appropriate medical information
Talk to your Accessibility Specialist