You are at least 21 years old and have not attended an educational institution for at least 2 years. This is the place for you! Besides the below qualifications to be a mature student, your admission will be based on the high school admission requirements. If you do not meet the regular academic admission requirements, contact us as you may still be eligible for special consideration. If you meet these requirements, start your application today. The process is really easy and we are here to help.
To find out more about Tyndale you can explore the different programs, Tyndale student life, or you can
connect with one of our Admissions Counsellors — they can answer any questions you may have. We are here to make this experience fast and easy, to assist you in pursuing your passions.
Mature Student Qualifications
- Be at least 21 years of age by the beginning of the semester that you are applying for (please submit a copy of your birth certificate).
- Have been away from full-time attendance at an educational institution for a minimum of two years.
- Be a citizen, permanent resident or landed immigrant of Canada.
- Demonstrate the likelihood of success in university-level studies by completing a written entrance exam (if you need accommodation for this exam, please contact accessibilityservice [at] tyndale [dot] ca prior to writing it).
- Have completed less than 12 credit hours at any post-secondary institution.